Intellectual Property Rights in the States of the Arabian Peninsula
LS-MP has maintained for many years an intensive network with the States of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) of the Arabian Peninsula, which includes Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. Regular personal contacts with the local colleagues ensure a smooth, rapid and also cost-effective implementation of the measures required for the application for and enforcement of intellectual property rights in these countries.
– Application for registration of IP rights through experienced
attorneys acting as agents
– Advice on the development of an IP strategy for the market of
the States of the Gulf Cooperation Council, including provision of
an IP portfolio, monitoring of activities of the competitors
– Drafting of agreements: Together with our partners of LS-IP Loth
& Spuhler Intellectual Property Law we prepare agreements on a
cooperation with companies from States of the Gulf Cooperation
Council, technology transfer and grant of licenses
– Enforcement of patents, designs and trademarks in judicial or
administrative proceedings before the relevant local intellectual
– Conduct of border seizure proceedings.
Our services for clients from States of the Gulf Cooperation Council comprise all services in the IP area which are summarized under the range of services patents, trademarks and designs.